Complete Residential and Commercial Rodent Control
Serving Temple, Belton, Killeen, Georgetown, and Surrounding Areas
Commensal rodents and a number of other small mammals frequently take up residence in attics and wall voids of your home. They can sometimes cause serious damage if left unmanaged.
It is a common misconception that rodents feeding on bait placed in attics “get thirsty” and leave the home in search of water. Typically the rodents die in the attic or wall voids, leading to secondary problems such as foul odor and large flies associated with the decaying body. Baits only temporarily manage the problem, they do nothing to solve it. Trapping and exclusion can eliminate these problems for good.
BMI Wildlife Control Services inTemple, Kileen, & Georgetown,TX
- Wildlife trapping & exclusion available for roof rats, norway rats, mice, squirrels, raccoons, opposums, & skunks
- Live trapping for large animals
- No baits used inside the home or attic
- Entry points sealed to prevent re-entry by wildlife
- One year (renewable) service warranty on exclusions